Terms & Conditions
- 6 hours notification required to cancel or reschedule an appointment to avoid the full consultation fee.
Late or Missed appointments
- If you arrive late for an appointment within your allocated timeslot you may receive a shorter consultation to avoid inconveniencing subsequent client appointments
- Clients who arrive on time will receive priority
- Full consultation fee applies for missed appointments
We hope you respect our time is valuable and failure to honour an appointment can inconvenience other clients and the therapist.
- Full payment is required on the day of consultation. We accept HICAPS, EFTPOS, cheque, EPC, electronic transfer or credit card over the phone.
- In the event of third party payment ( e.g employer / insurance company ) billing details will be required and verified. An account will be issued at the end of the month. Terms of payment are strictly seven days.
- An administration fee will apply where payment does not comply with the above terms.
- HICAPS can only be processed on the day of consultation. An invoice can be issued for health fund rebates in the event of being unable to use HICAPS on the day of consultation.
- Health fund rebates apply to the recipient of the service only. They can only be redeemed AFTER delivery of the service. e.g health packages, gift vouchers.
- Purchase of health care products are non refundable unless the item is faulty
- Payment must be received in full prior to participation in any program
- Strictly no refunds.
- All Pilates sessions (private & group) require advance booking
- Cancellation, missed or late appointments- see above
- All clients using the Pilates equipment require a physiotherapy assessment prior to use to establish suitable exercises for the individual
- Shellharbour Health reserves the right to cancel a session due to sickness or disability of the instructor in which case clients will be entitled to reimbursement of that session or a free pass to be used as per item 7
- Free passes will be allocated for missed sessions. These can be redeemed at any time subject to session availability and space within the class.
- If you are pregnant, you must consult your obstetrician prior to commencement of any new exercise regime.